Detail-oriented creative thinker with skills in writing, editing, customer service, social networking, and graphic design, possessing a high awareness of trends in fashion, lifestyle, and technology.
-Creative – Inventive problem solver
-Analytical – MS Office proficient
-Approachable – Photoshop proficient
Education Masters of Library and Information Science
University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa, AL (online program)
Attending August 2014-current.
Interdisciplinary studies: English, psychology, creative arts
Western Oregon University – Monmouth, OR
Graduated in December 2013.
Bachelor of Arts: English, theater
University of Puget Sound – Tacoma, WA
First three semesters of undergraduate studies.
09/15-Current Optician – America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses – Keizer, OR
- Assist customers with selecting, ordering, and receiving eyeglasses and contacts
- Adjust eyeglasses as needed
- Maintain the salesfloor
- Perform administrative tasks
- Check in and stock glasses
- Use and maintain software containing customer records and product information
02/15-04/15 Adminisntrative Assistant – AKT CPAs and Business Consultants – Salem, OR
- Scan and file documents
- Enter time and expense logs
- Organize digital files
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail
03/14 – 09/15 Sales Associate – Gap Factory Outlet – Woodburn, OR
- Assist patrons on the sales floor, at the cash registers, and in the dressing rooms
- Maintain the sales floor
- Stock and reshelve clothing
07/2012 – Current Clerk (Volunteer) – Salem Hospital CHEC – Salem, OR
- Assist head librarian
- Fulfill interlibrary loan requests
- Research and locate medical staff’s article requests, receiving commendations for quick and efficient work on multiple occasions
- Assist library patrons with finding information and material
- Assist with the maintenance of the physical library collection
- Use and maintain the library’s database
05/2007-07/2008 Teaching Assistant – Children’s Educational Theatre – Salem, OR
- Assisted teachers in directors in classrooms and in productions
- Educated students about topics pertaining to theater arts in an engaging manner
- Built sets and costumes
- Worked in a team of other teaching assistants to creatively solve problems, entertain students, and help however possible.